Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

4 year licensed masti commences

Bhagwaan hi jaane hai k how a paapi like me landed in the holy city of Kashi………….So, the soul finally said,
“Welcome to  Bhartiya Praudhyogiki Sansthaan, Kashi Hindu Viswavidyalaya”(are apna IIT-BHU, Varanasi). N we have all the selected students(me included fcourse) with their parents confused in registration on the sunny day of July 22nd2007 .Well, the scenario was  like a newly wed bride being brought by her mom-dad to her new SASURAAL. The problem was brides were many(300) n the sasural for them,only 1 -> RAJPUTANA HOSTEL . we wre uninformed d of our  new  class schedule, bt  wo kehte hain na that bad news spreads like fire,wo galat kehte hain, because it happened with the blink of an eye n what dreaded the most finally happened, we wre updated of our daily labour  which demanded daily presence in classes from 8’0’ clock to  5 in the evening  without any  wages.  Obviously,labour laws seriously violated . But everything in the name of IIT shud b accepted(that was the motto of every student getting admitted ).The day passed with a orientation programme which I for sure escaped. Finally,it turned dusk n MUHURT for BIDAAI started, caring comments from MOMS n DADS cud b clearly heard all around,”Beta ,dhyaan rakhna apna”,”Chalte hain beta,jaldi hi sim le lena, baat to hoti hi rahegi na, ghabrana mat”,”Khane peena to achha hai(mom-dad nicely deceived because it was a first-week  trick played by those mess workers,bloodyrascals), so achese khana aur swasthya ka dhyaan dena”.  And finally maa n paa left . Some of us had experienced hostel life in Kota but those of my types who hadn’t ‘tasted  home-away feeling-it was all Hiroshima & Nagasaki in their nerves and how the night passed thinking about pros n conseqs , again god knows.
Next morning, I wake up n I realize i m on my own in this new-home-sweet home with a room mate. It was time for "Morning Duty", so I step out of my room and the hell was very clear in my vision-a"cue of lads waiting for bathrooms n toilets",doomed me :(.How will I survive??If you do not get what I mean from HELL, then it is the ratio of number of toilets to the number of students waiting in the cue. Just 4 for 60. The very fact that 1 has too strive hard for basic necessities of life in this world  crept into ma mind. "Ab kya??? Sab khatm bathrums n toilets wernt supposed to b the basic necessities, this cannot b true,”itna ghor anyaaye kaise??”. Has god no mercy on these poor lads." But as days elapsed I realised that god has his own ways to play n boys became so called SINCERE(no morning cues , sabne uthna hi 11 baje hai :D) within the next week n I realized that there wre sufficient number of these "tension relieving heavens". Later, we had introduction among us n I found a total bio-diversity in ma batch wid studs ranging from Ludhiana to Tamil Nadu.
THE WINKING BOY
My first crucial acquaintance with this lad from Ludhiana was really unique n exclusive in its kind. from ma perspective  this guyhad chosen the wrong field n I saw a potential model in front (par choose kar hi li hai  abto jaaoge khan ) . Clean-shaved, crystal clear glasses, dressed to perfection with fragrance of Spanish perfume, this is how I characterize Mr. Vibhor Banga. To ma astonishment, he knew me past 1 year from Kota life bt ws a complete stranger to my eyes . The conversation took place n I have this excruciating feeling-“y is he winking at me everytym  he finishes a sentence ???”—it ws  enough to evolve all possible illfeelings n I dodged him without delay.  Like this wsnt enugh n I meet this next guy who specilaises in pronunciation of the 4 lettered F word . Too much on ma second day n drove me to complete hallucination n anxiety –“how many secrets r yet 2 b unveiled” . It took nly a dozen of days to make me encapsulate  that this batch of mine spclises n characterizes only in IMPOSSIBLE+UNEXPECTED which i nw love the most. So I said to my new home ”Dear Insti ,only god can save u from us, beware of what cms next ”. i knew it was the Voldemort within me taking the command,hehe ab aayega maja khel ka.So ,aage aage dekho hota hai kya!!

7 comments:

  1. Nice try :),keep going. Aur presentation pe thoda mistakes hai, minor changes needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome ! mast likha h.. end bahut jaldi kar diya aur likh sakta tha... the winking guy and the F guy surely gonna love it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thnx a lot friend, n u r right thoda jaldi hi end kar dia(first tym so idea nahi tha utta). Bt will try for better in future :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. may b dat winking i did was deliberate :p (i dont believe though), cz no one else complained me about it ever.
    neways accha likha hai, but kam likha hai

    ReplyDelete
  5. laale, winking deliberate hi thi teri...par the conversation was perfect, still taja in ma memory :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. bathrooom ki line kuchh dino ke liye thi...
    fir logo ne subah subah nahana chhod diya :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. accha likha hai..thoda aur likhna tha...our first week was really full of surprises ...so explain it in next one :)

    ReplyDelete